Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Jump Start Your Life!

Do you need accountability, direction or simply a kick start in your health and fitness? I am so excited to offer something I haven't since living here in Minnesota. A 30 day jump start towards better health and fitness!

What you will receive within the 30 days:
  • Help with goal setting.
  • Weekly meet ups that will include a group training session if you live within the East Metro area.
  • Virtual training sessions for those not local.
  • Tracking of progress via body fat measurements, scale and circumference measurements.
  • Group accountability.
  • Email, text, phone consultation weekly.
  • One month of creating new healthy habits that will transfer to life long practice.


**Space will be limited. Grab a friend to join you. Sign up starts now. Hillary's Jump Start package runs June 18-July s18**

Questions and registration:
hillaryskahan@sbcglobal.net



Past Boot Camp and Personal Training Testimonials

I have participated in Hillary's boot camp for almost 2 years now and she is still challenging me. She is always adding new and interesting tools and routines so it never gets old. I love having boot camp first thing in the morning; a great way to start my day! Thanks Hillary!   ~Bernadette B.

Hillary works with us and is able to identify our needs and abilities and provide a workout that fits. She challenges the more seasoned athletic type and at the same time provides a workout for those who are just starting a routine while making everyone feel like they have accomplished something. Everyone leaves feeling challenged and energized.  ~ Becky B.

This woman has changed my life!! I spent 5 months prepping for my first bikini competition under Hillary's guidance. I lost 6-7% body fat and fit in a size 2 when all was said and done. Hillary will challenge you in a gentle manner and empower you to take control of your body and mind! I am not sure that I would be the confident woman that I am today without her!  ~ Jenn M.

No comments:

Post a Comment