Thursday, March 2, 2017

Three Moves You Should Be Doing

Over a year ago, I tweaked my lower body training sessions a bit. What lead to the change was the fact that I always felt I had a hard time making that mind muscle connection with my Glutes when training lower body.

I laid off on any heavy loads of Squats and decided to consistently hit my Glutes with Mini Band Walks, Shoulders Elevated Glute Bridges and Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats. An incredible effect has resulted a year later. I can now Squat and feel it in my Glutes!

I firmly believe some women need to Squat less and do more movements that teach your Glutes to fire.

A circuit from today's lower body session:
A1. Shoulders Elevated Glute Bridge, single leg- 15 each
A2. DB Rear Foot Elevated Split Squats- 15 each leg
A3. Mini Band Walk- 10 each way lateral/fwd/bkwd
A4. 40 second Reverse Sled Push (Matrix S Drive)
rest and repeat x 3


Bikini season is fast approaching ladies. Let me help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment