Thursday, January 19, 2017

Skahan Fitness

I have not written a blog post in YEARS! It had been so long that I actually had to change the name. Fit OC Women was a wonderful thing and still holds a piece of my heart. An amazing group of ladies that allowed me to be a part of their lives and in return helped me grow professionally and personally.

I am not quite sure why I stopped blogging. Easy to assume it started to fall to the bottom of my life priorities. Chalk it up to other responsibilities taking up greater amounts of my time, big life changes and moves or maybe just not inspired to put my thoughts out there for anyone to read.

Regardless the reason for the blog drought, I have a renewed sense of updating it more frequently once again. I plan to include some personal updates, bits of info I feel women need to think about regarding fitness and hopefully some inspiring posts to motivate you to reach those "someday" goals.

I love feedback so please feel free to email me with any questions or comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment